Our Graduate Program
• A structured induction program
• On the job training in company specific processes and techniques
• An opportunity to rotate through different work functions and projects
• A Coach assigned to ensure you become part of the team as quickly as possible
• An opportunity for training in new programming languages and technologies
• An opportunity to engage with senior leaders
• An established career development plan
Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Application: The online application is a crucial piece of the application process. Please ensure you submit your applications before 13 April 2014.
- Selection Interview: Candidates who reach this stage will be interviewed by a selection panel of Engineers and Human Resources personnel. The interviews will be conducted in May/June 2014.
- Online Testing: Shortlisted candidates may be required to undertake further online testing.
- Offer: Selected candidates would be made an offer by July 2014, and would be expected to start work in January 2015.
How to apply
If an opportunity to launch your career with Lockheed Martin Australia interests you, please visit http://www.lockheedmartin.com.au/au/careers/graduate.html.
We have opportunities available in Victoria, South Australia and the Australian Capital Territory.
Candidates for the 2015 Graduate Program must satisfy the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Qualifications: You are required to have completed your IT, Software, Electronics, Electronic Systems, Mechanical or relevant engineering degree by December 2014.
- Security: You will be required to obtain a Defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten year verifiable background.
Lockheed Martin Australia supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the Workplace.