Australian Graduate Program
Applications for our 2018 program close 9 April.
• Graduate Software Engineer – Adelaide
• Graduate Hardware Engineer – Adelaide
• Graduate Systems Integration and Test Engineer – Adelaide
• Graduate Information Assurance Engineer – Melbourne
• Graduate Desktop Support Administrator – Canberra
Who can apply
We are seeking for motivated and flexible graduates in at least one of the following areas:
• Computer Science
• Software engineering
• Mechatronics/Mechanical engineering
• Electronic/Electrical engineering; or
• Relevant engineering disciplines
• A structured induction program
• On the job training in company specific processes and techniques
• Coaching and mentoring program
• Access to leading technology and thought leadership
• An opportunity to engage with senior leaders
• Offsite development days and an established career development plan
How to apply
Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of the following stages:
• Apply online: Applications for our 2018 program close by the end of March 2017
• Video Interview: If you are shortlisted, you will progress to an online video interview
• Online testing: Shortlisted candidates will undertake online testing
• Selection Interview: Candidates who reach this stage will be interviewed by a selection panel of technical experts, business leaders and human resources personnel. The interviews will be conducted in May-June 2017
• Offer: Selected candidates will be made an offer by May-June 2017 and will be expected to start work in January 2018.
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten year verifiable background.
Lockheed Martin Australia supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the Workplace.
Lockheed Martin Australia is recognised by GradAustralia as one of the top organisation that Australian University Students would like to work for in the engineering services, design and manufacturing sector.
Australia’s Top 100 Graduate Employer survey, conducted by GradAustralia, ranks and evaluates the most desirable employers to work for as a university graduate based on feedback from students across higher education institutions around Australia. The survey provides a valuable insight into what students are looking for in employers and careers.