Lockheed Martin Canada is committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions, protecting the environment and conserving energy and natural resources. To achieve this goal, we commit to:
- Meet and/or exceed all energy, environmental, safety and health (EESH) legislative, regulatory, corporate and other requirements to which we subscribe;
- The prevention of pollution and workplace injuries/illnesses;
- Continually improve our EESH management and performance;
- Establish and achieve EESH objectives and targets; and
- Communicate EESH issues with our employees, customers, suppliers, local communities and other interested parties.
We will integrate EESH considerations into our decision-making processes.