Opportunities for Graduates
Engineering excellence lies at the heart of Lockheed Martin and as the company looks to grow its UK business over the next several years there are exciting opportunities to join its graduate development programme in both engineering and professional business roles.
Lockheed Martin’s graduate programmes include assignments which will propel you into the future of technology and creativity, whether helping to develop new systems for deployment in space, improving the passenger experience at some of the world’s busiest airports, analysing business operations for greater efficiency and profitability or contributing to the success of other business areas.
Lockheed Martin has the highest commitment to ethical principles, which are the cornerstone of everything it does. Transparency International, in its defence company anti-corruption index, rates the company as being in the top tier of defence companies worldwide, underpinning its commitment to integrity in everything it does.
Whatever your direction, Lockheed Martin UK can help your development with competitive salaries and benefits, flexible schedules and more.
Download our leaflet for graduates for more information.
How to Apply
We are looking for people who have a degree in the following areas: mathematics, physics, computer science, computer and information security, cyber security, systems engineering, software engineering, electronic and electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, information technology, finance or business studies.
- Review the open opportunities below, complete an application form and send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
- Once you have submitted your application form and CV you will be sent an email to acknowledge its receipt.
- Your application is then assessed against academic criteria and checked to make sure it contains all required information.
- Providing you have the relevant academic background for the role and your application has passed the initial review, you will be invited to an assessment day at one of our UK facilities.
- The assessment day will include an introductory presentation to Lockheed Martin, an interview at which you will be asked to give a short presentation, and a group activity.
- If you successfully complete the assessment day you will receive a written offer to join the Lockheed Martin team.
- It's as simple as that!
Please note that the majority of the positions posted require HM Government security clearance, please refer to individual job specifications for requirements. In order to apply for a position requiring security clearance the applicant must meet the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting criteria. Details of the criteria can be found on the MOD website.
Graduate employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- EAP – Employee Assistance programme
- Fitness reimbursement (minimum 6 month contract)
- Private Medical Cover – Single
- Employee Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Health Assessment – Available after 1 years’ service
- Flu vaccinations