- 2013 Press Releases
- 2012 Press Releases
- 2011 Press Releases
- 2010 Press Releases
- Lockheed Martin UK Employee First To Receive Top Professional Accolade
- Lockheed Martin UK Starts Scout Turret Development
- First Flight Of Merlin MK2 Helicopter In Yeovil Signifies Major Milestone
- Lockheed Martin UK’s eSmart Toolset Supports Ministry Of Defence Project Guardian
- Lockheed Martin Announces Third Quarter 2010 Results
- Lockheed Martin UK Leads Research Into Delivering Improved Interoperability
- Lockheed Martin Delivers TOPSCENE® Tactical Terrain Visualization System to the United Kingdom
- Lockheed Martin Announces Second Quarter 2010 Results
- Lockheed Martin UK Demonstrates How Supply Chain Relationship Management is Key to Enhanced Customer Value
- Lockheed Martin Announces First Quarter 2010 Results
- Royal Navy Approves Use of Electronic Chart System on Vanguard Class Strategic Nuclear Submarines
- Lockheed Martin UK and Team Sparta Successfully Demonstrate Common Geospatial Tool Set Project
- Lockheed Martin UK Wins National Work Experience Award
- Royal Navy Commissions New Merlin Active Dipping Sonar Compass Alignment Facility at RNAS Culdrose
- Lockheed Martin Exhibits at Forthcoming Science and Engineering Fair as a Corporate Sponsor
- Lockheed Martin Delivers Hawk MK2 Flying Training Device for UK Military Flying Training System
- Lockheed Martin Awarded $49.5 Million TADS/PNVS and M-TADS/PNVS Support Contract
- First UK Service Pilot Flies the Lockheed Martin F-35
- 2009 Press Releases
- 2008 Press Releases
- 2007 Press Releases
- Signals Magazine
- Executive Speeches
Lockheed Martin UK Employee First To Receive Top Professional Accolade
Dr Craig Wrigley, Chief Scientist at Lockheed Martin UK - IS&GS Security, Farnborough, has been elected by the Lockheed Martin Corporation as a Lockheed Martin Fellow, the first non-US employee to receive the honour. Lockheed Martin Fellow recognition is granted to less than one percent of the Corporation’s technical employee population and distinguishes individuals who make significant contributions to sustaining the Corporation’s leadership in advanced technologies, acknowledging both past achievement and promise for future contributions.
In Dr Wrigley’s case, the award recognizes his extensive knowledge and experience supporting a wide range of programmes, from advanced data links and satellite ground stations to the emerging area of Carbon monitoring and measurement. Dr Wrigley also leads Research and Development activities for Lockheed Martin UK- IS&GS, in the Network Enabled Capabilities domain and is world renowned in the field of Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Link 16 Network Design and multi link operations.
“I am delighted that Dr Wrigley has received such prestigious recognition for his professional contribution to Lockheed Martin’s continuing commitment to innovation and emerging technology”, said Paul Weatherly, Managing Director Lockheed Martin UK – IS&GS Security. Lockheed Martin’s pool of engineering talent is among the very best in the Industry and our Fellows are recognized as those few individuals who have become the elite subject matter experts in technical areas critical to the Corporation’s success; I am very proud to have Dr Wrigley on my team”.
Dr Wrigley added: “I am honoured to receive this award for my contribution in helping to maintain LM’s position at the forefront of worldwide research and development. It is rewarding to know that LM places a high value on this research and recognises that it is vital to the future growth of the organisation.”
Dr Wrigley studied physics at Trinity College, Cambridge and holds an MA in Physics and Theoretical Physics and a PhD in Quantum Chromodynamics.