- 2013 Press Releases
- 2012 Press Releases
- 2011 Press Releases
- Lockheed Martin UK Completes Latest Live Firing Trials of Warrior CSP Turret
- Lockheed Martin UK Receives NATS Top Supplier Award For Fourth Consecutive Year
- Lockheed Martin Announces Fourth Quarter 2010 Results
- UK Ministry of Defence Selects Lockheed Martin to Provide Small Arms Range Targetry System
- Lockheed Martin Upgraded Fleet Management Technology Deploys to UK Armed Forces
- New Army Vehicle Project Creates 60 New Jobs at Lockheed Martin UK - Ampthill Site
- Lockheed Martin Improves Apache Support with UK Switch
- Lockheed Martin Announces First Quarter 2011 Results
- Lockheed Martin, SELEX Systems Integration And Cobham Team For Project Marshall Bid
- Schoolchildren Tackle Engineering Challenge at RIAT
- UK Defence Secretary recognises engineering talent at RIAT
- Lockheed Martin Announces Second Quarter 2011 Results
- Lockheed Martin, Selex Systems Integration & Cobham Down-Selected For Marshall Bid
- Lockheed Martin Announces DSEi Media Briefing Schedule; Demonstrates Broad Range Of Capabilities And Technologies
- UK Ministry Of Defence Selects Lockheed Martin UK For £642 Million Contract To Upgrade Warrior Vehicles
- Lockheed Martin UK Opens New Cyber Security Intelligence Centre
- 2010 Press Releases
- 2009 Press Releases
- 2008 Press Releases
- 2007 Press Releases
- Signals Magazine
- Executive Speeches
Lockheed Martin Announces DSEi Media Briefing Schedule; Demonstrates Broad Range Of Capabilities And Technologies
LONDON, September 8th, 2011 -- Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] will be showcasing its ability to rapidly respond in the new reality with a broad range of affordable global security products and services at the Defence and Security Equipment International Exhibition at the Excel Centre in London from September 13-16.
Go to http://www.lockheedmartin.co.uk/dsei/ for schedule updates, news releases and reports on Lockheed Martin activities throughout the show.
Media Briefing - Wednesday, September 14
15:30 – Lockheed Martin Ground Vehicles: Affordable Performance
DSEI Media Centre
Presented by Morri Leland, Lockheed Martin Director – International Business Development; Ben Shaw, Lockheed Martin Senior Manager – International Business Development
Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control business will discuss major programme milestones and upcoming activities on its wide range of ground vehicle programs, including the Warrior Capability Sustainment Programme (WCSP), Scout SV, Squad Mission Support System (SMSS), and the Convoy Active Safety Technology (CAST).
Lockheed Martin subject matter experts will be available in the company’s stand to assist journalists with one-on-one interviews and requests for information.
Products on Display
Business units from throughout Lockheed Martin will be exhibiting some of their latest technologies and capabilities at DSEI.
Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) business will be showing its solution for the U.K.’s Warrior Capability Sustainment Programme (WCSP) and supporting prime contractor General Dynamics U.K. in outlining the latest progress on the Scout SV vehicle.
MFC will also be showcasing some of the latest unmanned technologies, including its Squad Mission Support System (SMSS), which is creating considerable interest in the U.K. after being selected to be deployed in theatre with U.S. Forces. The company’s new autonomous convoy system, the Convoy Active Safety Technology (CAST), allows numerous vehicles to be safely and effectively driven remotely under a variety of conditions.
Additionally, the company’s Air & Missile Defense products and combat-proven Apache systems will be featured, along with exciting advancements in Intelligent Microgrid Solutions, advanced armours and unique vision/sensing systems.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics’ F-35 Lightning II fighter jet will support thousands of direct and indirect jobs in the U.K. over the next 25 years. The value of the programme to the U.K., which is the only Tier One partner in the project, will be a strong focus of the Lockheed Martin presence at DSEI, where a model of the F-35 will be on display.
Other Lockheed Martin business units represented at DSEI include Mission Systems & Sensors (MS2), who will be exhibiting its technology being utilised in the Merlin Capability Sustainment Programme (MCSP) and the latest developments in their WECDIS maritime navigation products. Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions (IS&GS) will also be focusing on its security products, including cyber capabilities.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security company that employs about 126,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation’s 2010 sales from continuing operations were $45.8 billion.