- 2013 Press Releases
- 2012 Press Releases
- 2011 Press Releases
- Lockheed Martin UK Completes Latest Live Firing Trials of Warrior CSP Turret
- Lockheed Martin UK Receives NATS Top Supplier Award For Fourth Consecutive Year
- Lockheed Martin Announces Fourth Quarter 2010 Results
- UK Ministry of Defence Selects Lockheed Martin to Provide Small Arms Range Targetry System
- Lockheed Martin Upgraded Fleet Management Technology Deploys to UK Armed Forces
- New Army Vehicle Project Creates 60 New Jobs at Lockheed Martin UK - Ampthill Site
- Lockheed Martin Improves Apache Support with UK Switch
- Lockheed Martin Announces First Quarter 2011 Results
- Lockheed Martin, SELEX Systems Integration And Cobham Team For Project Marshall Bid
- Schoolchildren Tackle Engineering Challenge at RIAT
- UK Defence Secretary recognises engineering talent at RIAT
- Lockheed Martin Announces Second Quarter 2011 Results
- Lockheed Martin, Selex Systems Integration & Cobham Down-Selected For Marshall Bid
- Lockheed Martin Announces DSEi Media Briefing Schedule; Demonstrates Broad Range Of Capabilities And Technologies
- UK Ministry Of Defence Selects Lockheed Martin UK For £642 Million Contract To Upgrade Warrior Vehicles
- Lockheed Martin UK Opens New Cyber Security Intelligence Centre
- 2010 Press Releases
- 2009 Press Releases
- 2008 Press Releases
- 2007 Press Releases
- Signals Magazine
- Executive Speeches
Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition And Reconnaissance (ISTAR) Information Integration And Management (I3M)
Farnborough, UK, October 26 2011: The Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) Information Integration and Management (I3M) Programme will provide the ISTAR community with a common, interoperable Direction process and toolset to enable the coherent, integrated and effective Collection, Processing and Dissemination of information and intelligence (i2). The core capability will provide Users, initially on two classified Defence fixed communications infrastructures, across the Defence Command structure with a tool to support management of information requests for the Intelligence Requirements Management (IRM) and ISTAR Collection Management (CM) for the conduct of their respective processes.
Team Mercury comprising LMUK IS&GS Security as the prime with IBM UK, Roke Manor Research and Actica Consulting has been awarded the I3M contract. The contract commenced in August 2011 and is due to provide the Ministry of Defence with an initial equipment delivery in September 2012 and the final equipment delivery in July 2013.
Lockheed Martin UK, part of the Lockheed Martin Corporation, works on major programmes spanning the aerospace, defence and civil sectors, many of which are of nationally critical importance. Lockheed Martin UK works with more than 100 business partners and employs over 1600 people at sites across the UK.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security company that employs about 126,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation's 2010 sales from continuing operations were $45.8 billion.