- 2013 Press Releases
- 2012 Press Releases
- Lockheed Martin UK Builds Manufacturing Knowledge and Excitement for Local Students at its Ampthill Site
- Lockheed Martin Appoints John Neilson to Lead Communications for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- United Kingdom Accepts First International Lockheed Martin F-35
- British F-35B and the first international Lockheed Martin Lightning II takes off from Naval Air Station Fort Worth
- Robert Kramer named Vice President and General Manager for Lockheed Martin UK Integrated Systems
- Second UK F-35B ferried to Eglin AFB, Florida
- Lockheed Martin UK Signs First Supplier Contracts on Warrior Upgrade Programme
- Warrior IFV Progress
- Lockheed Martin UK Builds Upon Growing Reputation for UK Government IT Work
- F-35A Achieves Maximum High Angle Of Attack Limit In Four Flights
- JAMES Technology Moves Further Forward into the Front Line
- F-35 Lightning II Programme Surpasses 5,000 Flight Hours
- New research partnership launched into quantum and nanotechnologies
- University partnership leads to improvement in protection for armoured vehicles
- Lockheed Martin and NASA de-orbit twin Grail spacecraft into the Moon
- 2011 Press Releases
- 2010 Press Releases
- 2009 Press Releases
- 2008 Press Releases
- 2007 Press Releases
- Signals Magazine
- Executive Speeches
Leading Industry Players Join Fusion Marshall Team
Fusion Air Traffic Management has strengthened its team by adding industry specialists and qualified providers BT, Moog Fernau, Park Air Systems and Frequentis. Fusion has been established to bid for Project MARSHALL, a key programme for the UK Ministry of Defence.
The four specialists and qualified providers will further enhance the unparalleled experience and expertise of the Fusion team which also includes Lockheed Martin, Finmeccanica Company SELEX Systems Integration and Cobham.
BT brings exceptional managed networked IT services and experience; Frequentis is a leading international provider of communication and information solutions for safety-critical applications; Moog Fernau is the world's top supplier of ground based air navigation aids and Park Air Systems is a major provider of combined communication, navigation and surveillance systems for airspace management.
Sandra Samuel, Lockheed Martin Vice President of Transportation Solutions, said: “We are delighted to confirm the addition of BT, Moog Fernau, Park Air Systems and Frequentis to the Fusion team. They bring complimentary and exceptional capability to our bid for Project MARSHALL.
“They share our commitment to continuous improvement and to the customers’ mission success. Together we are developing an offering for MARSHALL that will ensure the delivery of a safe, enduring and affordable military air traffic management service for the next 22 years."