- 2013 Press Releases
- 2012 Press Releases
- Lockheed Martin UK Builds Manufacturing Knowledge and Excitement for Local Students at its Ampthill Site
- Lockheed Martin Appoints John Neilson to Lead Communications for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- United Kingdom Accepts First International Lockheed Martin F-35
- British F-35B and the first international Lockheed Martin Lightning II takes off from Naval Air Station Fort Worth
- Robert Kramer named Vice President and General Manager for Lockheed Martin UK Integrated Systems
- Second UK F-35B ferried to Eglin AFB, Florida
- Lockheed Martin UK Signs First Supplier Contracts on Warrior Upgrade Programme
- Warrior IFV Progress
- Lockheed Martin UK Builds Upon Growing Reputation for UK Government IT Work
- F-35A Achieves Maximum High Angle Of Attack Limit In Four Flights
- JAMES Technology Moves Further Forward into the Front Line
- F-35 Lightning II Programme Surpasses 5,000 Flight Hours
- New research partnership launched into quantum and nanotechnologies
- University partnership leads to improvement in protection for armoured vehicles
- Lockheed Martin and NASA de-orbit twin Grail spacecraft into the Moon
- 2011 Press Releases
- 2010 Press Releases
- 2009 Press Releases
- 2008 Press Releases
- 2007 Press Releases
- Signals Magazine
- Executive Speeches
Lockheed Martin Announces Farnborough International Air Show 2012 Media Briefing Schedule
BETHESDA, Md., June 26, 2012 – Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] today announced its media briefing schedule for the 2012 Farnborough International Airshow.
At the show, Lockheed Martin is celebrating its centennial and the innovations and achievements that helped its customers rise to some of the world’s most vital challenges. It also looks toward the future by highlighting the global security capabilities and international partnerships that underscore its ongoing commitment to meeting customers' needs.
All media briefings for this year’s show will take place in the Lockheed Martin Pavilion: OE8.
Lockheed Martin Farnborough Media Briefing Schedule:
Monday, July 9
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
MH-60 Goes Global, Presented by Capt. James Glass, MH-60 program manager at NAVAIR
Capt. Glass will provide an overview of the international interest in the aircraft since the announcement of the first foreign military sale to Australia last year. Updates will include a status report on competitions in Denmark and Korea and other upcoming endeavors.
Tuesday, July 10
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
F-35 Lightning II– A Pilot’s Perspective, Pilots who have flown the F-35 discuss the aircraft’s capabilities.
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
F-16 Fighting Falcon, 4,500 Deliveries and Still Outperforming, Presented by Bill McHenry, director, F-16 Business Development
Bill McHenry will provide an overview of the most successful 4th generation fighter in history that is still in demand worldwide.
Wednesday, July 11
10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
C-130 – The World’s Proven Airlifter, Presented by Jim Grant, vice president, Business Development Air Mobility
An overview of how the C-130J Super Hercules is meeting the needs of multiple countries and missions. No aircraft in history has been able to perform such a range of missions, and this briefing will give insight into the future for the world’s most flexible airlifter.
11:30 a.m. – noon
A KC-46 University to Reduce Training Time and Cost, Presented by Jim Weitzel, vice president, Training Solutions
KC-46 aircrews will provide next generation air-to-air refueling, cargo airlift and medical transport. Hear about Lockheed Martin’s immersive KC-46 training design to support the U.S. Air Force’s global mobility strategy.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 123,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2011 were $46.5 billion.
# # #
Tom Casey, Int’l cell: +1 (443) 458-2457; e-mail, Thomas.email@example.com
Philip Rood; Int’l cell: +44 (0) 794 116 4756; e-mail, Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, visit our website: www.lockheedmartin.com/farnborough