NexGen Cyber Innovation and Technology Centre UK (NCITE)
NCITE UK is one of three Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions (LM IS&GS) NexGen Cyber Innovation and Technology Centres (NCITE). They are located at Gaithersburg (US), Canberra (AU) and Farnborough (UK). The Centres are part of the LM IS&GS Chief Technology Officer’s (CTO) organisation.
The LM IS&GS-CTO NexGen Mission is to support the IS&GS Product Lines’ (PL) business goals by providing rapid, demonstrable innovations and reproducible solutions that enable mission/business success for our Customers.
Image – Innovate – Impact - Always
NexGen aims to:
- Deliver a Product Line-directed, balanced portfolio of enterprise solutions
- Leveraging best practices across IS&GS/PLs and NexGen.
- Adopting ‘best-of-breed’ partner technologies.
- Delivering measured business and technology outcomes.
- Enable Technology Transition: supporting new business and programme on contract growth.
- Facilitate Customer Engagements: shaping thinking and buying habits of our customers.
Collaborate – Create – Shape – Win – Grow
NCITE UK’s Role
NCITE UK’s role is to:
- Provide our Customers with an awareness of current and emerging capabilities/technologies in a Collaborative forum.
- Inform our Customers of valid options through Experimentation.
- Conduct Prototyping and Analysis of potential solutions.
- Enable up front Risk Reduction for our Customers and Partners.
- Thereby, accelerating Secure, Affordable Mission/Business Success.
NCITE UK’s Capabilities
NCITE UK has a significant range of capabilities for supporting Customer demonstrations, workshops, rapid prototyping, experimentation, analysis, research, development, modelling and simulation.
The NexGen Portfolio capabilities available at NCITE UK comprise:
- Enterprise Information Communications Technology (EICT) management; encompassing decision support, situational awareness and self service.
- Cyber Security (network operations, security operations and security intelligence).
- Cloud Computing.
- Secure Enterprise Mobility.
- ‘Big Data’ and advance analytics.
- A range of PL mission systems and R&D solutions (eg command and control, intelligence, NEC and air traffic management).
- Connectivity (ie LMI, internet, HIWAE (International and UK), Global Cyber Range and Cisco Telepresence) to support distributed, collaborative working and ‘pull forward’ of capabilities from the US.
NCITE UK’s integrated suite of I2, IRAD and best-of-breed COTS/FOSS technologies provides a Campaign Portfolio for Winning Today and Innovation Platforms for the Future.
Points of Contact
For further information on NCITE UK capabilities and details of how to use the facility, contact:
John Plumb, NCITE UK Director
Jason Barto, NCITE UK Tech Lead
Pam Parker, NCITE UK Operations Coordinator