Through teamwork, integrity, excellence, and outstanding people, our mission here at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Pinellas is to provide the highest possible level of craftsmanship in the manufacturing of sheet metal components and assemblies, at competitive prices, 100% on-time, with total customer satisfaction.
A key component to this mission success is effective program management. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Pinellas program management begins with the initial customer request for bids and ends with the on-time delivery of the finished product.
Our fundamental objectives of program management include:
- Ensuring program success through performance, cost, schedule and quality tools
- Maintain strict controls and accountability for subcontracted efforts
- Develop and implement closure plans for program issue
- Pursue continuous improvements
- Utilize project management tools for any transistion
- Maintain candid and forthright communications with customers