- About Aeronautics
- Media Center
- Community Relations
- Skunk Works®
- Aeronautics Sustainment
Supply Chain Management
- Demonstration Centers
- Enterprise Operations Center
"Flow down of engineering specification requirements only applies to Lockheed Martin designed parts. Unless a particular revision of an engineering specification document is listed, use only the latest revision of the revision in effect on the date of the contract. The requirements of these documents are hereby incorporated into this PO by this reference as applicable to respective programs:
- EMAP database requirements (applicable to all programs except F-16, F-2 and T-50) are located on the Lockheed Martin external web page at http://www.lockheedmartin.com/aeronautics/materialmanagement/ under 'Engineering' then 'Engineering Materials and Approved Products'
- Applicable program and lm aero engineering specifications are located at http://www.lockheedmartin.com/aeronautics/materialmanagement/ under 'Engineering' then 'Material & Process Specifications – All Programs'
- Marietta programs only: C-130, C-27, C-5, P-3, S-3, F-22
For parts listed on Lockheed Martin engineering drawings, one of the following will be required:
- Preferred Parts Handbook (PPH) volumes 1-5
- Design Support Database: DSD – parts core Marietta programs (formerly known as Preferred Parts Handbook - PPH vol 6 section 99) applicable to all Marietta programs except F-22
- Design Support Database: DSD – parts F-22 program (formerly known as Parts Procurement Manual - PPM) only applicable to F-22 program
The Preferred Parts Handbook (PPH), volumes 1-5, is not on-line and must be obtained from the buyer. The Balance of the Bulleted Items are on-line and must be obtained from the Lockheed Martin external web page at http://www.lockheedmartin.com/aeronautics/materialmanagement/ under 'Engineering' then 'Engineering Materials and Approved Products'
Seller hereby agrees that (1) it has obtained or will timely obtain the latest applicable program specification document as referenced above, and (2) in performance of its obligations in connection with this PO, seller shall comply with such specification documents and all other requirements of this PO, unless seller is otherwise directed by buyer.
Engineering Specification Requirements are Lockheed Martin Corporation Proprietary Information and as such are protected in accordance with the PIA executed to gain access to the systems.
Seller shall flow down the applicable Lockheed Martin specifications and approved materials to each sub-tier involved with producing the Lockheed Martin designed part."
- The following is applicable for F-35 Program Only
Approved Manufacturer List for Standard Parts - SPECIFICATION DOCUMENT 2GNA00001
The approved manufacturers for parts are listed in the body of this document. The approved manufacturers that are listed are approved only for the source or manufacturer part number listed. Source or manufacturer part numbers other than those listed are considered unapproved. The source or manufacturer part numbers are considered approved only when made by the manufacturer listed to the drawing revision specified. If the source or manufacturer part number is manufactured by a company other than the one that appears in this list, it is considered unapproved. Callout part numbers that do not appear in this list are not approved for use on the program and have no approved sources. If intermediaries, such as distributors, are used to acquire parts, the actual manufacturer of the parts in question still must be an approved manufacturer.
When using “any” standard hardware to accomplish work on this PO or when the drawing specifies the following NOTE, Seller shall access 2GNA00001 from JDL for the latest officially released requirements to determine approved sources.
APPROVED SOURCES FOR THIS PART ARE LISTED IN THE F-35 PARTS CLASSIFICATION AND MANAGEMENT DATABASE MAINTAINED BY LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS F-35 COMPONENTS ENGINEERING. ITEMS PROCURED TO THIS STANDARD FROM SOURCES OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED IN THE F-35 PARTS CLASSIFICATION AND MANAGEMENT DATABASE ARE CONSIDERED NON-COMPLIANT.