How to Enroll
1. During your enrollment wave, access LMESC Online through LMPeople at https://lmpeople.lmco.com from the Intranet or https://www.lmpeople.com from the Internet. Log in to LMPeople using your NT user name and password.
2. In the Pay and Benefits section, select “Annual Enrollment”.
3. At the LMESC Online website, select the “Enroll Today!” link.
4. Follow the prompts to make your elections.
5. Print a copy of your election summary for your records.
6. Beneficiary Designations Online - If you haven't designated a life insurance beneficiary online, you will be prompted to add your beneficiary before you may complete online annual enrollment.
Note: You can view your current 2012 benefits under the Health and Wellness section on the LMESC Online home page. Do not make 2013 enrollment decisions based solely on this information because plan offerings and costs may be different.
Call the LMESC during your enrollment wave at one of these numbers:
- 866-562-2363 (toll-free)
- 800-833-8334 (hearing impaired)
- 201-242-4397 (international callers)
Select the prompt for Annual Enrollment. Representatives are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday (except on holidays). You will need your LMPeople ID and LMESC PIN.