- Current Employees Family Members
- Annual Reports of Employee Benefit Plans
- Security Clearance Connection
- Emergency Employee Numbers
- Employee News Room
Health Care Reform
- How Does Health Care Reform Affect Me?
- Health Care Reform Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Care Reform Timeline
- Health Care Reform Basics
- Accelerating a Better You
- Annual Enrollment
- Protect Yourself
- Fall is a Perfect Time to Understand Your Benefits
- Lockheed Martin Works to Balance Rising Health Care Costs, Business Operations
Accelerating a Better You
Accelerating a Better You is a cultural shift in how Lockheed Martin looks at health and wellness for employees and their families. The focus is on employees and their families, their overall well-being and helping them achieve a series of lifestyle changes that will help them get healthy and stay healthy.
Employees and their families are invited to participate in events around the country that support health-related issues, including the Relay for Life, Tour de Cure, Heart Walk and Jingle Bell Run/Walk. These events are part of Lockheed Martin’s commitment to health.
Through the Virgin HealthMiles Program, employees and their spouses/same sex domestic partners can also participate in programs that will help them to achieve their goals and earn incentives.
A series of incentives are offered for LM HealthWorks plan participants.
Find out more