- Current Employees Family Members
- Annual Reports of Employee Benefit Plans
- Security Clearance Connection
- Emergency Employee Numbers
- Employee News Room
Health Care Reform
- How Does Health Care Reform Affect Me?
- Health Care Reform Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Care Reform Timeline
- Health Care Reform Basics
- Accelerating a Better You
- Annual Enrollment
- Protect Yourself
- Fall is a Perfect Time to Understand Your Benefits
- Lockheed Martin Works to Balance Rising Health Care Costs, Business Operations
Annual Enrollment will begin in October. More information will be available as it approaches.
Lockheed Martin will use the following schedule:
Wave Dates Population
1 10/8-10/24 Active employees in all states except California, Georgia, New Jersey and Texas
2 10/15-10/31 Active employees in California, Georgia, New Jersey and Texas
3 10/29-11/14 Retirees and inactive employees on disability medical
Expats may enroll at any time during all three waves.
The correction period for all employees will be 11/27-12/6 (no changes allowed after 12/6 unless you have a Qualifying Life Event).