- Current Employees Family Members
- Annual Reports of Employee Benefit Plans
- Security Clearance Connection
- Emergency Employee Numbers
- Employee News Room
Health Care Reform
- How Does Health Care Reform Affect Me?
- Health Care Reform Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Care Reform Timeline
- Health Care Reform Basics
- Accelerating a Better You
- Annual Enrollment
- Protect Yourself
- Fall is a Perfect Time to Understand Your Benefits
- Lockheed Martin Works to Balance Rising Health Care Costs, Business Operations
- Lockheed Martin Retirement Program
Annual Enrollment will begin in October. More information will be available as it approaches.
Lockheed Martin will use the following schedule:
Wave Dates Population
1 10/8-10/24 Active employees in all states except California, Georgia, New Jersey and Texas
2 10/15-10/31 Active employees in California, Georgia, New Jersey and Texas
3 10/29-11/14 Retirees and inactive employees on disability medical
Expats may enroll at any time during all three waves.
The correction period for all employees will be 11/27-12/6 (no changes allowed after 12/6 unless you have a Qualifying Life Event).