- Current Employees Family Members
- Annual Reports of Employee Benefit Plans
- Security Clearance Connection
- Emergency Employee Numbers
- Employee News Room
Health Care Reform
- How Does Health Care Reform Affect Me?
- Health Care Reform Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Care Reform Timeline
- Health Care Reform Basics
- Accelerating a Better You
- Annual Enrollment
- Protect Yourself
- Fall is a Perfect Time to Understand Your Benefits
- Lockheed Martin Works to Balance Rising Health Care Costs, Business Operations
- Lockheed Martin Retirement Program
Health Care Reform Timeline
Lockheed Martin wants you to understand the changes coming under Health Care Reform. To help, we’ve created this one convenient location for information and resources. You can also contact the Employee Service Center at 866-562-2363.
Lockheed Martin is committed to providing you with comprehensive health insurance coverage and wellness programs. This won’t change as key components of health care reform are implemented in the U.S. It’s important for you to understand what health care reform means for you.
Additional provisions of the law are still to come in 2014 and beyond: