Lockheed Martin retirees built the foundation for today's exciting frontiers. You have contributed numerous achievements that have pushed the envelope in aviation, explored the frontiers of space, improved the lives of millions and defended our freedom. Thank you for the imprint that you have made on our Corporation.
The following links provide information about retiree health plan benefits, pension payroll, and savings plan information.
- My Health Coverage
- Action required by April 4 by retirees with dependents covered under a Lockheed Martin medical, dental and/or vision plan
- LM HealthWorks Plan – for retirees under age 65
- My Pension Payments
- My Savings Plan
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
For a collection of educational resources, health and wellness support, and health-related programs and benefits brought to you by Lockheed Martin, visit the LM HealthWorks Plan retiree website.
Have a Question?
By Phone: Call the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center (LMESC) toll-free at 866-562-2363. Overseas employees may call (201) 242-4397. TDD services are available at 800-TDD-TDD4. Representatives will assist you from 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday, ET. To access the LMESC, please have your “Social Security number” and “PIN” available.
Online: You may also use the online contact feature to send a message to the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center. Log in with your “Social Security number” and “PIN”, then choose Contact Us at the top of the page.
From the Skunk Works to Rosie the Riveter, explore the remarkable people and the little-known histories behind the achievements that shaped a over century of innovation.
Other Retiree-related Websites
The links to the following Web sites are provided for your convenience and information.
- Lockheed Martin Association of Retirees * (Ft. Worth, Texas)
- Lockheed Martin Retirees Association* (Marietta, Georgia)
- Lockheed Martin Management Association Retirees * (Sunnyvale, California)
- MARS * (Denver, Colorado)
- REALM * (Orlando)
- Star Dusters *
- VIP Club * (Minnesota)
* The content in the linked Web sites is not under Lockheed Martin control, so we are not responsible for their content. The fact that we provide these links does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor these sites.