My Security Briefings
New Hires, Current Employees, and Consultants, please review the information below for security briefing information.
The DoD Initial and Refresher briefings for New Hires and Current Employees are available in MyLearning via LMPeople. For consultants, please see Consultant Specific Briefings below. For the Annual Clearance Review Briefings please see Counterintelligence Briefing below.
Counterintelligence Briefing (Part of the Annual Clearance Review):
Required Security Briefings
- Annual Security Refresher Training
- DoD Initial Security Training
Consultant Specific Briefings
Additional Defense Security Service (DSS) Counterintelligence Briefings:
The below briefings are optional
- Insider Threats
- Reporting the Threat
- Cyber Security
- Elicitation: Can You Recognize It?
- Foreign Travel Vulnerability
- Preparing for Foreign Visitors
- Targeting U.S. Technologies
- Thwarting the Enemy: Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness Course
- Department of Defense Guidance on Question 21, Standard Form 86, Questionnaire for National Security Positions
- 2010 Executive Orders Disposition Tables
- 2008 Executive Orders Disposition Tables