Your Company Must:
- Have an annual MFC Spend of $100,000 or greater
- SAS – Supplier Assessment Survey completion.
- Have a minimum of 12 months GREEN performance
- Have a 12-month rolling average of 98% to 100% for Quality and Delivery
- Maintain an approved quality system and validated process controls
- Demonstrate continuous improvement
- Maintain a ISO:9001 / AS:9100 or SIP-016 Certification
- Be nominated then approved by all LOB Directors
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control established its Preferred Supplier Program to recognize the contribution and commitment of its supply base to continuous improvement with a focus on performance. This program honors suppliers who have contributed significantly to Missiles and Fire Control and its customers through outstanding performance.
Eligible PSP candidates must meet all PSP requirements, demonstrate consistently superior performance in delivering products and services to Missiles and Fire Control, and require nomination from MFC senior leadership. A PSP evaluation panel will review, evaluate the candidates and perform final PSP Supplier selection.