Quality, Environment, Safety & Health Policy
Lockheed Martin MS2 is committed to delivering superior products and services to our customers in a manner that protects employees, customers and the community while preserving the environment and conserving natural resources.
To meet this commitment, we work as an integrated team, sharing responsibility for:
- Meeting or exceeding all customer needs and expectations
- Maintaining compliance with all customer, regulatory and statutory requirements, internal procedures, and the voluntary programs to which we subscribe
- Evaluating our performance against established goals
- Continually improving processes and performance
- Preventing pollution by minimizing waste, maximizing material reuse through recycling and the efficient use of resources
- Preventing injuries, accidents and ill health by providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and the communities in which we operate
Capability Maturity Model Integration®
In October 2012, MS2 was re-certified for its Capability Maturity Model Integration® (CMMI) Level 5 maturity rating, an objective assessment of an organization’s technical and management processes. MS2 received the re-certification following an extensive independent evaluation. On a scale from 1 – 5, Level 5 is the highest and demonstrates MS2 uses proven processes to perform contract work, minimizing risk to successful program execution. Renewal every three years, MS2 first received a Level 5 rating in 2009.