Global Sustainment e-Media & Training
The Lockheed Martin Global Sustainment e-Media & Training delivers innovative solutions to help your organization achieve full human performance and mission readiness. Over the past ten years we have come to know that each simulation design vary based on the learner’s level of experience with the content, and the desired level of learner proficiency. Through the integration of training, information, and active performance support, we help your workforce prepare and rehearse for on the job requirements. Learners will be immersed in a series of authentic tasks in the context of a real-world job or situation.
Each simulation is self-paced and adaptable for all learning levels, from beginner to expert. Our simulations are highly interactive with moderate to complex branching. They provide the best practices and tactic knowledge integration from "subject matter experts". They are easily accessible and packed with high resolution 3d graphics, all made to be easily updated, as job training needs change. Simulations will provide a full SCORM conformance for delivery and tracking via LMS. We strongly believe in making the learner "do the job" and experience the cognitive process.
Benefits of our simulations include:
- Immersing learners in a series of authentic tasks in the context of a real-world situation.
- Best practices and tactic knowledge integration from "subject matter experts".
- Highly interactive with moderate to complex branching.
- High resolution graphics and 3D equipment models and animation.
- Highly accessible Web-based technology.
- Self-paced and adaptive for all learner levels (beginner through expert).
- Quick and easy updates, as job training needs change.
- Prevention of wear and tear on, or damage to actual equipment.
- Full SCORM conformance for delivery and tracking via LMS.