Quality, Environment, Safety & Health Policy
Lockheed Martin MST is committed to mission success with a proactive, predictive and preventive strategy to enable program performance excellence. This commitment delivers superior products and services to our customers in a manner that protects employees, customers and the community while preserving the environment and conserving natural resources.
To meet this commitment, we work as an integrated team, sharing responsibility for:
- Understanding and fulfilling Customer requirements and expectations
- Delivering sustainable, quality solutions
- Maintaining compliance with all customer, regulatory and statutory requirements, internal procedures, and the voluntary programs to which we subscribe
- Continually measuring and improving the effectiveness of our Management Systems to drive organizational performance
- Setting responsibility for establishing and reviewing objectives and commitments
- Communicating quality and environment, safety and health awareness to all employees
- Maintaining an ethical relationship with customers, employees, suppliers and the community
- Preventing pollution by minimizing waste, maximizing material reuse through recycling and the efficient use of resources
- Preventing injuries, accidents and ill health by providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and the communities in which we operate.