Lockheed Martin Highlights Affordable Innovation at 2011 I/ITSEC Conference
ORLANDO, Fla., November 28, 2011, November 28, 2011 --
Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] will demonstrate the latest advancements in simulation and training capabilities at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in the Orange County Convention Center this week. The event is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training conference.
The Lockheed Martin exhibit, located in Booth #1449, will feature the next generation of innovative training developments including:
- Immersive avatar experiences
- F-35 Joint Strike Fighter training and logistics technology
- Multi-Function Training Aids, training on multiple air, ground and amphibious vehicles at the flip of a switch
- Live, virtual and constructive training demonstrations for integrated flight and ground capabilities
- Aviation and maritime handheld/tablet training technology
Media availabilities with Lockheed Martin experts will also be held during the following times:
- Chester Kennedy, Vice President of Engineering
Tuesday, Nov. 29, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Jim Craig, Vice President of Training Systems
Tuesday, Nov. 29, 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Jim Weitzel, Vice President of Training and Engineering Services
Wednesday, Nov. 30, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Additional Lockheed Martin products including the Digital Range Training System, Reconfigurable Vehicle Simulator, Advanced Gunnery Training Systems and the Scalable Advanced Graphics Engine will be demonstrated at the U.S. Army Program Executive Office of Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) booth #123.