Hydra Fusion Tools is our answer to big data. Operation of an unmanned system is no longer a stand-alone activity. There are an assortment of maps, images, video and intelligence which are being broadcast to the operators and this needs to be fused into a common operational picture. Hydra Fusion Tools creates this picture, in an accurate, three dimensional world presentation, that can be fully manipulated by your finger tips. In situations with multiple unmanned systems Hydra Fusion Tools truly shines, showing all systems in a single homogeneous display, optimized for the user.
Hydra Fusion Tools stand out feature is its ability to simultaneously localize and map incoming imagery feeds from manned or unmanned systems. These images are geometrically stitched together into an immersive three dimensional world view, showcasing buildings, trees, vehicles, and terrain. Combined with 3D models, Hydra Fusion Tools creates a real-world model of any site – be it a tactical situation, industrial plant, or farmer’s field. Hydra Fusion Tools turns big data in to actionable intelligence.
- Real-time structure from motion: the ability to generate 3D point clouds and 3D imagery in real time as a vehicle flies
- Site mapping: the ability to compare architectural drawings to actual 3D imagery to gather daily progress updates
- Agriculture: the ability to map fields or forests for the analysis of plant health and cataloging
- Infrastructure Inspection: ability to automate the inspection of large critical infrastructure
- Surveying: the ability to produce wide area maps of terrain
- Tactical: the ability to covertly generate maps of evoling situations in real time
Hydra Fusion Tools runs on commercial computers leveraging state-of-the-art graphical processing units to render the entire evolving scene in real time.
Hydra Fusion Tools is a commerical product, made in Canada and it is free of ITAR. For pricing or purchase, contact us.