Lockheed Martin has been the number one provider of IT services to the federal government for more than 18 years, providing a full host of services from lifecycle management of networks to innovative transformations of existing architecture, with a steady focus on cost reductions and information security for our customers.
Our key capabilities include: Data Center Operations, Disaster Recovery & Continuity of Operations, End-User Services, Engineering & Testing Services, IT Security, Network Infrastructure Operations, Process & Project Management, Cloud Computing and Cyber Security.
At Lockheed Martin our highly technical workforce integrates proven processes and tools to innovate scalable, relevant solutions that meet our customers’ most challenging needs.
Did You Know?
- We support nearly 1.5 million users, 100,000 workstations and 27,000 mobile devices
- Maintain 26 high performance computing systems with 417,000 computational cores
- Administer more than 40 petabytes of storage
- Oversee more than 6,000 servers
- Control 325,000 network ports at all security levels
- Resolve 300,000 helpdesk incidents processed per year
- Deploy over 8 million security updates annually
- We are located at over 2,000 customer locations in all 50 states and overseas