Delivering on the promise of technology and performance, Lockheed Martin is a proven provider of managed enterprise and end-user services to the U.S. government. We combine our people, processes and technology to deliver world-class products and services to our customers better and more affordably.
Achieving some of industry's highest first-call resolutions and network availability rates, we support more than 500,000 end users across civil and defense agencies.
Our services include:
- asset management
- leasing and procurement
- data center operation
- help desk
- infrastructure support services
- installs, moves, adds, and changes
- network operation and management
- systems management
- telecommunications, wireless and handheld computing
We provide enterprise services and solutions to:
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF): We are working with ATF to migrate to a managed services environment for IT services and secure technology solutions. Overall services include hardware and software acquisition, desktop, personal computer maintenance and support, system security, help desk services, and data center management for 15,400 ATF users at more than 250 locations. We are also leveraging secure emerging technologies via essential cloud, mobility and data center consolidation solutions to support the ATF mission and deliver secure access to critical data—anytime, anywhere—to help field support agents. Lockheed Martin has been serving the mission and IT needs of the U.S. Department of Justice for more than 35 years.
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL): Lockheed Martin has provided managed services for the JPL for more than 20 years. We provide desktop hardware and software, personal digital assistants, telephone operations, network services, cybersecurity, maintenance, 24x7 help desk support, innovative engineering solutions, hardware refresh, and other related services. From PCs and Macs to the infrastructure that supports them, Lockheed Martin provides these services through vehicles such as the Desktop and Institutional Computing Environment (DICE) contracts.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): Lockheed Martin is providing agency-wide IT and infrastructure support services to the CMS under the Consolidated Information Technology Infrastructure Contract (CITIC). CMS, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, provides health insurance for approximately 90 million beneficiaries through Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children's Health Program, and other health care quality assurance programs. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services have more than 6,000 government employees located in Woodlawn, Md.; Washington D.C.; and 10 regional locations and other satellite offices. We are partnering with CMS on key CITIC initiatives targeting efficiency of business operations, security and proper protection of assets, and continuity of service.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI): Lockheed Martin is aiding the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) division in streamlining and modernizing the information technology infrastructure for several national-level crime data systems that supply critical law enforcement data such as name checks, fingerprints, mug shots and other images, criminal history data, and gun registrations. We’re also helping migrate to a services-based architecture that will improve integration with other national, state and local law enforcement and national security capabilities. And, through the Next Generation Identification program, we’re helping to replace existing biometric technologies with significantly expanded and enhanced capabilities to better answer critical law enforcement and national security inquiries.
- Department of Energy (DoE): Supporting more than 8,000 end users on a performance-based, enterprise IT outsourcing contract, Lockheed Martin is meeting and exceeding all baseline and stretch service level goals for technical performance and customer satisfaction. Cutting-edge wireless and mobile technology solutions are defining new ways to help tackle the accelerated cleanup mission at the world's largest, most complex environmental remediation and restoration site.
- Department of Defense (DoD): Lockheed Martin is working with the Defense Department to help modernize the Pentagon's backbone communications infrastructure. Providing program management, information engineering, and technology solutions for this critical network renovation project, we are supporting 25,000 computer users ranging from top policy makers and senior military leadership to individual action officers within each branch of service.