The Lockheed Martin Common Cockpit™ avionics suite is common to the U.S. Navy’s MH-60R and MH-60S multi-mission SEAHAWK helicopters.
The cockpit enables the aircrew to perform diverse missions, including anti-submarine warfare, anti-surface warfare, Combat Search and Rescue, Vertical Replenishment, and Airborne Mine Countermeasures.
The Common Cockpit™ avionics suite is based on open architecture and commercial-off-the-shelf technology, including:
- Four 8"x10" full color, night vision device-capable, sunlight-readable displays
- Digital communications suite
- Common programmable keysets soon to be replaced with trackball
- Fully integrated Global Positioning System and Inertial Navigation System
- Mass memory data storage
- Rugged integrated mission computer
In addition, a new flight management computer and new operational software provide for greatly increased operational capability.