The TechAssist application is a mobile support tool that improves a technician’s effectiveness and efficiency when performing maintenance tasks. TechAssist is designed specifically for the Technician’s area of maintenance responsibility in the work environment, and the continuous training required of them to develop or maintain their skill qualifications.
Its integration into the Technician’s workflow can consequently lower life-cycle costs by:
- Reducing technicians' reliance on assistance from expensive land-based personnel
- Decreasing the amount of time completing maintenance tasks
- Reducing or eliminating the need for costly on-site recurrent training
- Providing a central repository of Technicians’ information
TechAssist places all the resources necessary to complete maintenance tasking at the point of need. Gone are the days of searching multiple locations for bulky manuals, technical data, or training modules that may or may not be available.
TechAssist integrates technical resources such as:
- Technical documentation
- Maintenance documentation such as PMS, R&R, FD/FI, and Forms
- Training material reuse such as Videos, Animation, and Simulations
- Other resources such as Long Lines, Diagrams, Tech Notes, and CAD Models