Lockheed Martin’s adaptive Urban Operations Training System (UOTS) prepares Warfighters to engage in the complex and constantly changing urban environment. UOTS develops Warfighters’ intuitive decision making skills so that they have the confidence to act decisively and appropriately.
Supporting Mission Command UOTS supports the full range of operational planning, preparing, executing and assessing – whether it is traditional warfighting tactics to overseas contingency operations. It uses commercial-off-the-shelf technology, making it simple and affordable to quickly tailor training scenarios to dynamic operating conditions.
An agile system, UOTS:
- Enables customers to design and validate their own training range virtually through the use of Perspective scenario planning software
- Incorporates comprehensive instrumentation and data processing as tactical systems evolve
- Supports integrated live, virtual and constructive training to optimize planning time
- Integration capability across geographic sites at commanders’ fingertips
- Operates in both permanent and mobile facilities
Supports the inclusion of enhanced battlefield effects including smoke, smell and sound
Through UOTS, Lockheed Martin can provide integrated Military Operations on Urban Terrain (MOUT) training systems, mobile MOUTs and Combat Training Center MOUT Instrumentation Systems.