Supplier Diversity Awards
Government Agency Recognition
- Lockheed Martin and Crowley Fabricating and Machining Co, Inc., honored with prestigious Nunn-Perry Award by the Department of Defense
- Lockheed Martin Corporation winner of the Stennis Space Center Large Business Prime Contractor of the Year by NASA
- Dianna Salgado awarded special recognition for work with Native American-owned businesses and educational opportunities for young Native entrepreneurs by National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
- Susannah Raheb, Top 100 Leaders in Supplier Diversity by Women’s Enterprise USA
- Lockheed Martin named among the Top 50 Organizations For Multicultural Business Opportunities by DiversityBusiness.com
- Lockheed Martin awarded the 2016 SPLC Supplier Engagement Award by Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council
- Lockheed Martin announced as one of 2016 Corporate 101: Most Admired Companies in Supplier Diversity by MBN USA magazine
- Lockheed Martin nominated the following individuals for “Corporate Buyers of the Year”: Mark Olson, Daniella Garens, Steven Ell, Barbara Williams and Sean Molloy. MBN USA-Minority Business News
- Susannah Raheb, Top 100 Leaders in Supplier Diversity by Women’s Enterprise (WE) USA Magazine
- Lockheed Martin named among the 2016 Women’s Enterprise USA Corporations of the Year by WE USA
- Women’s Enterprise USA magazine’s WE 100 Corporations of the Year by WE Magazine USA
Government Agency Recognition
- Lockheed Martin and Protégé IERUS Technologies honored with prestigious Nunn-Perry Award by the Department of Defense. View press release.
- Lockheed Martin selected as one of America’s Top Corporations by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Lockheed Martin among DiversityInc’s 25 Noteworthy Companies
- Lockheed Martin named 2015 Military Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs by NaVOBA.
- Robert "Herb" Wilson was recognized by AFCEA International (Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association) as the group's "Small Business Advocate."
Robert "Herb" Wilson receiving AFCEA award
- Robyn Snyder was awarded the “Champion of Business Diversity Award” by the VA Asian Chamber of Commerce
Robyn Snyder receiving Asian Chamber of Commerce award
- Lockheed Martin named among the ten best U.S. corporations for working with veteran-owned companies by the National Veteran-Owned Business Association.
- Vanessa Bull, nominated for the Spirit of Alliance Award, 2015 Advocate of the Year by the local MBE constituents of the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council
- Dianna Salgado of Aeronautics was recognized with a special award for her long-time support of Native American businesses and the Reservation Economic Summit program that provides education and meeting opportunities for Native owned businesses. Lockheed Martin is known as a primary supporter of Native American businesses among large corporations.
Dianna Salgado receiving RES award
- Nancy Deskins named among the Top 100 leaders in Corporate Supplier Diversity by WE USA
- Lockheed Martin named among the 2015 WE USA magazine Corporations of the Year
- Lockheed Martin named among the Annual Fortune 500s Best by Asian Enterprise Magazine
- Lockheed Martin named among the Top Supplier Diversity Programs by U.S. Veterans Magazine
- Lockheed Martin named among the 2015 America’s Most Admired Corporations for Supplier Diversity by Minority Business News
Emily Mann (center) accepting WBENC award