- Business Unit Procurement Information
- Doing Business with Lockheed Martin
- Cyber Security
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Prompt Payments
- Supplier & Industry Initiatives
- Terms and Conditions
- Supplier News
- Suppliers Site Map
- Get Connected
- Who's Knocking
- What We Buy
- Veterans Corner
- eTraining and Video Center
- Government Outreach Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Immediate Needs Bulletin Board
Request notification of bulletin board postings. Send email to Supplier.Communications@LMCO.com asking to be advised when a new posting has been added to the Immediate Needs Bulletin Board.
LMB0048 Test Laboratory for thermal, vibration, and shock test laboratory.
Lockheed Martin is seeking a small business to provide testing in their laboratory for thermal, vibration, and shock testing. Details will be shared in the Statement of Work provided with the RFP. Suppliers should be able to meet the following requirements:
- Ability to test out sized test article (approximately 200+ inches in length, and combined fixture and test article weight of 6,000+ pounds)
- Ability to perform testing on test articles that have explosive devices
- Thermal chamber that can handle the explosives
- Dynamics Shaker, up to 25 Grms Mil Std 810 G Fig 514.6C-6 for out sized test articles
- Ability to perform shock test (20G’s 11 and 40 m-Sec, ½ Sine Pulse) on out sized test article
- Acoustics, Mil Std 901 Medium Weight shock, and pyro shock facility are bonuses, but not a hard requirement.
- A minimum of DoD Secret is Required (If no clearance but can check all the boxes above please respond)
Interested suppliers are requested to take two actions. First, input your company information online at http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/suppliers/doingbusiness.html. Second, submit a one page capabilities statement to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing LMB0048 Test Laboratory for thermal, vibration, and shock test laboratory. Respond as soon as possible, but no later than Monday, February 29, 2016. Send nothing proprietary or marked as proprietary.