- Business Unit Procurement Information
- Doing Business with Lockheed Martin
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Prompt Payments
- Supplier & Industry Initiatives
- Terms and Conditions
- Supplier News
- Suppliers Site Map
- Get Connected
- Who's Knocking
- What We Buy
- Veterans Corner
- eTraining and Video Center
- Government Outreach Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
C-TPAT Supply Chain Security (International Suppliers and Supply Chain Service Providers Only)
Lockheed Martin is proud to be certified by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) as C-TPAT Tier III, which is the highest security status for importing companies. This significant recognition of our security program exemplifies our enterprise-wide commitment to maintaining and managing the highest security standards, procedures, and processes at all of our facilities, and displays our serious concern for security and well being of the United States.
Lockheed Martin recognizes that its international business partners and supply chain logistics providers a play an important role in our continued success. Lockheed Martin depends on the punctual delivery of parts from around the world and encourages suppliers/providers to integrate security into their processes from start to finish.
Lockheed Martin international suppliers and supply chain service providers who implement C-TPAT Minimum Security Criteria (MSC) not only reinforce our supply chain security commitments but also harvest benefits by participating:
- A competitive business advantage in confirming your company's C-TPAT commitment to current and future customers in the United states
- Greater supply chain integrity
- Reduced risk mitigation
- Reduced cargo theft and pilferage
- Stronger brand equity
- Improved asset utilization
- Greater efficiency between internal and external functions
- Improved security for their workforce
- Improved marketability
- Understanding the end to end process, including knowing each entity along the supply chain
C-TPAT Minimum Security Criteria (MSC) has been defined by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP); these security controls were designed to mitigate the risk of loss, theft, and contraband smuggling that could potentially introduce terrorists and implements of terrorism into the global supply chain.
This website is designed as a 24/7 tool to enhance communication, boost information sharing, and guide best practices for improving supply chain security efficiency and effectiveness. Please utilize all resources for future shipments to any of our Lockheed Martin facilities.
Keep your contact information current…
Due to the electronic flow of critical correspondence from LMC that relates to security and other issues it is very important to keep your contact information up-to-date.
C-TPAT certified suppliers are required to provide LMC with their Status Verification Interface (SVI) number.
All documents and correspondence should be directed to your Procurement Representative.
- Seal Log
This is a sample of a log used to record container number and seal number for outbound international shipments.
- Training Roster
- Container Inspection Form
- AIA C-TPAT Self-Assessment Questionnaire (Under the Suppliers section, select Register Today to obtain a copy of the outreach questionnaire)