- Business Unit Procurement Information
- Doing Business with Lockheed Martin
- Cyber Security
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Prompt Payments
- Supplier & Industry Initiatives
- Terms and Conditions
- Supplier News
- Suppliers Site Map
- Get Connected
- Who's Knocking
- What We Buy
- Veterans Corner
- eTraining and Video Center
- Government Outreach Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Corporate Agreements List
Lockheed Martin has established corporate agreements to maximize leverage of full volume purchases. Employees are required to use corporate agreements except in very unusual circumstances.
Suppliers must be invited to bid on corporate agreements. Requests to participate may not result in an invitation to bid.
A recommendation from a business unit having experience working with a supplier is the best route to an inviation to participate in a competition leading to a corporate agreement.