Veterans Program And Training Opportunities
- Opportunities: At Lockheed Martin, we are committed to providing veterans with business and training opportunities when they no longer wear the uniform. Discover some of the programs Lockheed Martin has to offer to veteran owned firms:
- Webinars, Training & Events Dedicated to Veteran-Owned Businesses: Lockheed Martin offers webinars and chat sessions throughout the year targeted for Veteran and Service Disabled Veteran Small Businesses. In addition, Lockheed Martin hosts and sponsors various training sessions for veteran firms. Sign up to request notification of upcoming events and activities.
- Join the Lockheed Martin Employee Discount Program: Lockheed Martin has expanded its Employee Discount Program to include a section dedicated to discounts from veteran-owned businesses. There is no fee to participate. Read more.
- Veteran Institute of Procurement (VIP) Training: Lockheed Martin is a proud sponsor of The Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP), the first-ever program to train veteran small business owners to succeed in the federal contracting market. Lockheed Martin employee John Zuccaro helped found this program which Lockheed Martin continues to advocate and support the program.
- Mentor Protégé Program and 101 Training: Lockheed Martin has multiple active agreements with veteran and service disabled veteran owned small business firms through the Mentor Protégé program. Program support includes developmental opportunities through our 101 protégé training.
Bringing Unique Perspectives to Complex Challenges
For any company today, maintaining a competitive edge increasingly depends on tapping a wide variety of resources and assets. Businesses can no longer rely on a single set of approaches. Diversity and inclusion are imperative in building both an effective workforce and a robust supply chain.