- Business Unit Procurement Information
- Doing Business with Lockheed Martin
- Cyber Security
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Prompt Payments
- Supplier & Industry Initiatives
- Terms and Conditions
- Supplier News
- Suppliers Site Map
- Get Connected
- Who's Knocking
- What We Buy
- Veterans Corner
- eTraining and Video Center
- Government Outreach Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Lockheed Martin values relationships that are grounded in a shared commitment to performing in accordance with the highest standards of professional business conduct and encourages all suppliers to implement an effective ethics program.
Lockheed Martin has recently released its Supplier Code of Conduct. The Supplier Code of Conduct expresses the expectations we hold for our suppliers, and mirrors the standards we set for our own employees, board of directors and other business associates.
Suppliers are currently expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the principles expressed in the Lockheed Martin Supplier Code of Conduct.
Additional ethics resources for suppliers are available here.