- Environmental Testing & Cleanup
- Community Programs & Events
- Contact Us
- News & Information
Tallevast Blog 2013
- Tallevast Blog Archive
- Construction Activities Moving Forward
- System Testing and Detail Work Continues
- Lots of Testing in Preparation of Facility Completion
- Work Continuing on Pre-System Startup Operations
- Pre-System Startup Operations in Process
- Training and Testing for Operational Readiness
- Equipment and Operations Being Tested and Double-Checked
- Preparations Continuing Toward Operations Startup Goal
- Punch List Items Being Addressed at Vault Locations and Facility
- Training and Testing Continue Toward System Startup
- Operational Readiness Continues
- Site Improvements Being Completed
- Pre-System Startup Activities Continue
- Training and Preparation Activities Work Toward System Startup
- Tallevast Blog 2012
Water Conveyance Piping Work Progressing
Friday, September 28, 2012
This week, crews continued setting piping, manholes and structures in the ground on the northeast and southeast portions of the Lockheed Martin facility.
Directional drilling work was completed on the west side of 15th Street East and those activities moved to the Waste Pro facility. As part of restoration work in the Tallevast Road right of way, crews installed and watered in sod this week as well.
Building construction crews continued connecting piping in the process area, running electrical wiring, and proceeded with office build out. Roofing tile finish work continued and crews started installing decorative tile on the building exterior.
Next week, building construction will continue with process piping, electrical, and office build-out work. Conveyance installation crews will be installing piping using the directional drilling rig at the Waste Pro facility. Crews will also start installation of the infiltration gallery at that location.
On-facility vault, structures and piping installations will continue. As always, if anyone has any questions about these construction activities, please give me a call at 941-554-3862 or 1-800-449-4486 and I’ll do my best to get the appropriate answers to your questions.