- Army Tactical Missile System Block IA Unitary
- HELLFIRE II Missile
- High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS)
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM)
- M299 Missile Launcher
- Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS M270A1)
- Multiple Launch Rocket System M270
- Naval Launchers and Munitions
- PAC-3 Missile
- Paveway II Dual Mode Laser Guided Bomb (DMLGB)
- Paveway II Enhanced Laser Guided Training Round (ELGTR)
- Paveway II Plus Laser Guided Bomb (LGB)
- Reduced-Range Practice Rocket (RRPR)
- Tactical Tomahawk Weapons Control System (TTWCS)
- Trident II D5 Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM)
- Aegis Combat System
- Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR)
- Command, Control, Battle Management & Communications (C2BMC)
- MEADS Internal Communications Subsystem (MICS)
- Medium Extended Air Defense System (MEADS)
- PAC-3 Missile
- PAC-3 Missile Segment Enhancement (PAC-3 MSE)
- Standard Missile-3 Block IIB (SM-3 IIB)
- Targets and Countermeasures
- AN/APY-12 X-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Aculight Laser Solutions
- Airborne Multi-INT Laboratory (AML)
- Armed Aerial Scout (AAS)
- Arrowhead (M-TADS/PNVS)
- DRAGON Family of Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- F-35 Lightning II Electro-optical Targeting System (AN/AAQ-40)
- Gravity Gradiometry
- Gyrocam Systems
- IRST Sensor System
- International C4ISR
- LANTIRN ER
- LONGBOW FCR and LONGBOW HELLFIRE Missile
- LONGBOW UTA
- Missile Launch Detector (MLD)
- Modernized Day Sensor Assembly (M-DSA)
- Persistent Threat Detection System
- Q-39 (AN/AAQ-39)
- Self-Powered Ad-hoc Network (SPAN)
- Senior Scout
- Sniper Pod
- TADS Electronic Display and Control (TEDAC)
- Advanced Gunnery Training System
- After Market Enterprise (AME)
- Autonomic Logistics Information System
- C-130J Maintenance and Aircrew Training System
- F-35 Lightning II Training Systems
- Global Supply Chain Services
- Military Flying Training System
- Multi-Function Training Aid
- Seaport Enhanced
- Special Operations Forces Contractor Logistics Support Services (SOF CLSS)
- TTU594A/E Mission Readiness Test Set (MRTS)
- Urban Operations Training Systems
- Air Defense Command and Control
- Antarctic Support Contract
- C4ISR Technologies
- Census Systems
- Chief Information Officers Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
- Contact Center Solutions
- Defense IT
- E-STARS - Electronic Suspense Tracking and Routing System
- Enterprise IT Solutions
- Flight Operations for Defense
- Full Motion Video
- GeoMeasure App
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Human Capital Systems and Services
- Integrated Space Command & Control (ISC2)
- Integrated Strategic Planning and Analysis Network (ISPAN)
- Intranet Quorum
- LM WISDOM
- Managed Services
- Metrology Service Laboratories
- Mirror World
- Network-Centric Solutions (NETCENTS)
- Professional Services
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Spatial Awareness Fusion Environment (lmSAFE)
- Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF)
- Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP)
- Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Ground Control Segment Sustainment
- Mobile User Objective System (MUOS)
- Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS)
Training & Logistics
Training & Logistics
Soldiers train like they will fight. So that, when the time comes, they'll fight like they've trained. Without hesitation. They're relentlessly focused on their mission, and so are we.
Lockheed Martin delivers training and simulation technologies, as well as live training, to defense and civil customers worldwide. The goal: Customers equipped with extraordinarily realistic real-time simulation and expertly trained people in the field.
Lockheed Martin also trains nearly 50,000 students per year around the world, providing highly experienced and effective instructors on the ground and in the air. And the company designs the very best in courseware and computer-based classroom training. Lockheed Martin provides each customer with an end-to-end solution designed to meet their needs in any of the three components of the training continuum - virtual, live, and constructive.
Lockheed Martin specializes in:
Lockheed Martin is able to provide commercial airlines as well as trucking and bus companies exceptionally high quality training solutions by leveraging our world-class expertise in military simulation training. Lockheed Martin commercial training programs provide quality instruction, latest-generation simulations and convenient scheduling.
Combat pilots, commercial aircraft pilots and astronauts benefit from Lockheed Martin's advanced flight training services. We train them in a simulated environment just like the one they'll experience in flight; and as a result pilots acquire the skills they need to perform their mission safely.
Because our customers have different training needs, we offer a variety of services across several business lines to expertly meet each one of them. We understand every customer's mission, and we apply our technical knowledge to deliver on time and within budget.
Lockheed Martin simulation and training systems immerse land, sea and air warfighters into realistic, integrated learning environments. It puts the user into the real world where they can train exactly as they fight.
Aside from astronauts, Lockheed Martin trains flight controllers, technicians and other aerospace professionals.
In all of our training programs, safety is always our number one focus. At the same time, we ensure that astronauts are well-prepared to repair and protect the equipment and assets that are vital to the space program.
Precision is imperative, and our support ensures that astronauts train in realistic settings. Our dedicated crews choreograph every move of a project, then work closely with crews in simulators and simulated environments such as NASA's Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory until they are ready to perform the task in space.
Lockheed Martin employs some of the world's leading aerospace engineers and scientists whose services run the gamut from training astronauts to photographing environmental changes on Earth; to operating a simulator that mimics the thermal, acoustic, vibration and load aspects of space; to training technical teams that operate commercial satellites.
Lockheed Martin provides technology training so customers who have purchased Lockheed Martin products or services have the skills they need to use it effectively. Whether they have procured a leading-edge aircraft or information-technology service, our customers receive thorough training that ensures optimum performance.
Lockheed Martin regards training services as a core capability, because we recognize that the success of our products is contingent on the quality of their operation. We provide world-class technology training that helps customers improve performance, lower costs, reduce risk and add value. Our technology training is centered around one goal: helping the customer achieve their goals.