We Set the Standard
- Be fair in our dealings with customers, suppliers, competitors and employees.
- Make sure that all statements, communications and representations to prospective customers and suppliers are accurate and truthful.
- Perform all contracts in compliance with specifications, requirements and contract terms and conditions.
- Refuse offers of unauthorized contractor bid, proposal or source selection information.
- Never use, obtain, accept or receive any information to which Lockheed Martin is not clearly and legitimately entitled.
If you receive or release unauthorized information, or if you are uncertain as to the Corporation's legal right to use the information, do not copy, distribute or use it. Seek guidance from the Legal Department or Ethics Office.
Why We Do It
- We value the integrity of the procurement process in bidding, negotiating and performing contracts.