We Set the Standard
- We are committed to good citizenship, which includes the protection and advancement of human rights.
- We treat others with respect and dignity, encourage diversity and diverse opinions, promote equal opportunity for all and help create an inclusive and ethical culture.
- We prohibit harassment, bullying and discrimination, use of child, compulsory or forced labor and trafficking in persons for any purpose.
- We reduce our use of energy, water and waste in our operations, reduce the use of materials of concern and seek to maximize the efficiency of our products.
- We do not engage in corrupt practices.
- We comply with all applicable wage and hour
and provide legally-mandated benefits.
- We respect the right of employees to exercise their right of free association and to choose or not choose collective bargaining representation.
Why We Do It
Good citizenship, corporate sustainability and the protection and advancement of human rights:
- Maintains our commitment to integrity
- Ensures employee satisfaction and productivity
- Enhances the talent competitiveness of our business