Our New Zealand workforce is primarily focused on delivering sustainment capability to the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) and NZ Police.
Drawing on our global experience, we are delivering proven capabilities that have been tested in the harshest environments while leveraging innovation into our global supply chains.
We deliver transformational logistics to the NZDF as it adopts new equipment, and are to becoming a trusted provider of a range of Government services. As a strategic partner, we are harnessing local innovation and talent to support New Zealand’s Defence Force of the future.
To provide excellence in transformational logistic and support services to our customers in order to drive mission success together.
Keeping the entire country’s defence force equipped with the tools and supplies they need is no small feat.
Programme Alexander provides transformational logistics services for organisations utilising the capability of the NZDF managed Logistic Support Agreement.
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
MRO provides services through teams based at Trentham, Waiouru, Linton and Burnham. These include:
- Fleet maintenance and automotive repair to both military and commercial equipment
- Weapons repair of small arms, support weapons and light guns
- Electronics and instrument repair
- General engineering and fabrication
- Collision repair and paint
- Automotive drive line components, engine reconditioning and dyno testing
- Apprentice training in support of core customers across various trade groups
Managed Fleet Utilisation (MFU)
We provide a Managed Fleet Utilisation service to maximise equipment availability through the consolidation, management and husbandry of NZDF owned equipment. Requests for equipment are made through an LM NZ designed and developed web booking portal which is engineered and maintained as a managed software service. The portal provides NZDF with enhanced capability through visibility, complex workflow approval and integration with the LM asset management system. Responsibilities include:
- preventative and scheduled maintenance
- management of the Complete Equipment Schedule (CES)
- maintenance of compliance to both NZDF legislative and commercial standards.
We provide a wide range of managed simulation services affording customers an end to end solution in both live firing and simulation experiences. LM NZ provides turnkey solutions that use customer-owned assets or LM NZ simulation devices to provide cost effective and efficient training experiences.
Warehousing and Distribution
We provide end to end turnkey warehousing and distribution capability to NZDF, NZ Police and other customers.
Engineering & Special Projects
A capability focused on the design and build of specialist vehicles for NZ Police, NZ Fire Services, NZ Customs Services and other government departments, including:
- various types of vehicles for NZ Police, from pods in the back of vehicles to design and manufacture of a specialist body onto the back of a rolling cab and chassis
- rural fire appliances for NZ Fire Service engineered on a 4WD chassis and are extremely versatile.
Professional and Managed Services
We provide services and expertise to our customers through innovative logistics solutions which provide transformational outcomes, through leveraging the extensive capability, technology and expertise of the Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Our local expertise and significant international experience assists customers through technical and best-practice logistics consultancy to implement ‘smart’ logistic solutions. We have the local capability to provide professional staff for project management, as well as consultancy for business and technical analysis, requirements definition and software design and development.