Lockheed Martin’s sustainability mission is to foster innovation, integrity and security to protect the environment, strengthen communities and propel responsible growth. Our commitment to sustainability influences our operations and informs our decision-making at every stage of our business lifecycle.
The future will be shaped by those who understand the technologies and systems that deliver transformative innovation in a resources-challenged world. Our business model recognizes that the long-term value we provide our customers, our stockholders and the world is the enabling of thriving communities, environmental protection and sustainable economic development through technological advancement.
Energy, Environment, Safety and Health
Lockheed Martin Canada is committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions, protecting the environment and conserving energy and natural resources. To achieve this goal, we commit to:
- Meet and/or exceed all energy, environmental, safety and health (EESH) legislative, regulatory, corporate and other requirements to which we subscribe;
- The prevention of pollution and workplace injuries/illnesses;
- Continually improve our EESH management and performance;
- Establish and achieve EESH objectives and targets; and
- Communicate EESH issues with our employees, customers, suppliers, local communities and other interested parties.