We help utilities control demand-side load as a resource, improve reliability and create new economic opportunities.
See What We Can Do For You:
We apply our command and control technology to electric distribution management and demand response management for some of the largest utilities in the nation.
Our tools let distribution operators and energy managers view, measure and control energy supply, demand and usage – with built-in analytics that integrate with existing systems, help capture cost savings, and enable proactive interventions to best deliver and use energy resources on an enterprise-wide scale.
Turn Your Data into Savings
Using our Smart Energy Enterprise Suite (SEEsuite), utilities can manage and reduce electric load during times of peak usage and maintain grid stability as a means of deferring costly infrastructure upgrades.
- We provide energy management solutions to 8 of the largest 10 utilities in the U.S.
- We’re proud to work with more than 70 major utilities, commercial enterprises, and federal and state agencies worldwide.
- In 2015, our programs saved electric and gas utility customers more than 1.5 billion kilowatt-hours of energy - that’s enough energy to power nearly 150,000 homes for a year.
SEEgrid, SEEload, SEEsuite, SEEview are Registered Trademarks of Lockheed Martin Corporation.
VirtuGrid is a trademark of Lockheed Martin Corporation.
We implement award-winning commercial, industrial, utility and residential energy efficiency programs and energy savings performance contracts.
As one of the largest implementers of energy efficiency projects in the United States, we partner with government, industrial and commercial customers to deliver energy savings.
We manage energy efficiency projects to ensure our customers conserve energy, increase operational efficiencies and maximize capital spending.
- Commercial sector programs focus on building and tenant improvements, real estate value appreciation, lease value appreciation, and energy and technology discriminators in the marketplace.
- Industrial programs help customers achieve their goals of maximizing output while reducing manufacturing expenses through process improvements and strategic energy management initiatives, as well as plant modernization, process cost reduction, reliability and sustainability.
- Government sector programs take into account the federal mandates that customers must meet, such as energy intensity reduction, laws and executive orders, sustainability, energy independence and energy security.
By encouraging the use of energy efficient equipment and processes, and ensuring that those alternatives maximize energy savings, we help our clients meet their energy goals and protect the environment at the same time.
Lockheed Martin Energy: Sales and Business Development
(833) 230-7491 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuclear Systems Sales and Business Development
Media and Press Inquiries: