Why 6 Countries – and Counting – Choose MH-60R for their Toughest Maritime Missions
What Can it Do?
• Detecting and engaging enemy threats
• Sharing information with other assets to defeat the threat
• Switching missions with ease
• Living on ships and operating from shore
• Lifting heavy cargo
• Surviving the most extreme weather
An International Star
Greece Joins the MH-60R Global Fleet
“We are pleased the government of Greece has selected the U.S. Navy's MH-60R. We are confident that this aircraft will provide unparalleled capability to the Hellenic Navy for years to come.” ~ Captain Todd Evans, H-60 Multi-Mission Helicopter Program Manager.
Long-Term Partners: U.S. Navy and the Romeo