Expeditionary Ground Control System (xGCS) was designed specifically to be a complete, transportable UAS computing and storage platform. It has the computing power, system resources, data storage, and interface capability to monitor and control multiple UAV Airframes and their associated ISR Payloads.
Expeditionary Ground Control System has the computing power, system resources, data storage, and interface capability to monitor and control multiple UAS and ISR Payloads. Expeditionary Ground Control System, with AME UAS’s SharkFin UAS Mission Management Software, combines to form a complete, transportable UAS and ISR Ground Control Station.
Expeditionary Ground Control System is a flexible and expandable system that meets the needs of many deployment environments. This rugged system is built for the needs of the Warfighter and supports a variety of Ground Control and Exploitation requirements.
Expeditionary Ground Control System includes:
Key Design Features:
- Ruggedized and Transportable Air Vehicle Control System
- Completely Built Leveraging Proven Rugged COTS Hardware Solutions
- Easily Expandable to Meet Changing Deployment Objectives
- Archival of 24 Hours of Full Motion Video
- Video "Play-Back" Capability
- Supports Multiple Video Standards
- Two-Man Lift Rugged Transit Cases
- BLADE Configuration with Seamless Software Redundancy in a Power Failure
- Power and Processor Back-Up Allows for Continuous Operation
- Multi-Core Processors
- RAID Storage Array
- Uninterruptable Power Supply
- Power Distribution Unit
- Networking Capability
- Multi-Port Ethernet Switch for External Connections/ Communications