YOUR PARTNER IN electronic contract manufacturing
Polaris Contract Manufacturing, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, has been a provider of electronic contract manufacturing for more than 25 years, servicing high technology customers across a diverse set of industries. We serve customers who have higher mix, medium volume requirements for mission critical printed circuit board (PCB) assemblies and full box build assembly. Our full-service manufacturing and component engineering, end-to-end customer order fulfillments, and trusted sourcing affiliation enables quick delivery and ensures reliable parts. Polaris has a rich history in multiple industries being the gold standard for DFM/DFT engineering excellence providing you a quality product cost effectively.
- SMT/Mixed Technology Board Assembly
(unlimited layer PCB capabilities)
- Thru Hole
- Flex Circuits
- Full System and Box Build Assembly
- Prototype Production
- Backplane and Press Fit Assembly
- Conformal Coating
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Test Engineering
- Full Environmental Testing
- DFM for All New Builds
- Warranty and Repair Depot
- Complex Mission Critical PCB Assembly
QUALITY - CERTIFICATIONS
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
- AS9100, AS14001, OHSAS 18001 Certified
- DSS, DoD Cleared Facility, Cage Code 6G7Y4
- DOD/Government capable manufacturing production
- ITAR Registered and RoHS Compliant
- J-STD-001, Class 2 & 3
- IPC-A-600, 610 and 620 Certified Trainers and Inspectors
- ISO 13485 Certification Completion 8-30-2018
- AOI Mirtec (MV-7 Series)
- Full Environmental Testing ESS/HASS/HALT
(Shock, Vibration, Temperature, Pressure, Vacuum)
- Integrated Design for Testability Guidelines Review
- Takaya Flying Probe Test System
- Teradyne Test Station II
- X-Ray Critical Inspection
(Nordson Dage XD7600NT)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you manufacture prototypes?
Yes, we are capable of producing 22 inch x 16 inch prototype boards.
- What is the size limit of your board capabilities?
For production, we are limited to 18 inches x 14 inches, but we are happy to discuss your larger requirements by phone.
For prototype boards, we are limited to 22 inches x 16 inches.
- How many layers of boards can you produce?
- Are you ITAR Registered?
Yes, Polaris is ITAR registered.
- Are you capable of providing test engineering and test specifications for manufactured boards?
Yes, Polaris is capable of providing test engineering and specifications for manufactured boards.
- What is your chip size limit?
The smallest chip size we will produce is 0201.
- Can you provide quick turnaround for production?
Polaris Contract Manufacturing, Inc.
15 Barnabas Road
Marion, MA 02738
Fax: (508) 748-3086
Click Here for Directions
Sales and Business Development Manager
Office: (774) 553-6392
Cell: (774) 281-2659
Polaris Contract Manufacturing, Inc. - Made in USA
Quality At Its Best
A trusted partner with 25+ years
of providing quality mission critical
PCB's and or box build for the