YOUR PARTNER IN electronic contract manufacturing
Polaris Contract Manufacturing, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, has been a provider of electronic contract manufacturing for more than 25 years, servicing high technology customers across a diverse set of industries. We serve customers who have higher mix, medium volume requirements for mission critical printed circuit board (PCB) assemblies and full box build assembly. Our full-service manufacturing and component engineering, end-to-end customer order fulfillments, and trusted sourcing affiliation enables quick delivery and ensures reliable parts.
- SMT/Mixed Technology Board Assembly
(unlimited layer PCB capabilities)
- Thru Hole
- Flex Circuits
- Full System and Box Build Assembly
- Prototype Production
- Backplane and Press Fit Assembly
- Conformal Coating
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Test Engineering
- Full Environmental Testing
- DFM for All New Builds
- Warranty and Repair Depot
- Complex Mission Critical PCB Assembly
QUALITY - CERTIFICATIONS
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
- AS9100, AS14001, OHSAS 18001 Certified
- DSS, DoD Cleared Facility, Cage Code 6G7Y4
- Top Secret Classified Capabilities.
- ITAR Registered and RoHS Compliant
- J-STD-001, Class 2 & 3
- IPC-A-600, 610 and 620 Certified Trainers and Inspectors
- ISO 13485 Certification Completion 8-30-2018
- AOI Mirtec (MV-7 Series)
- Full Environmental Testing ESS/HASS/HALT
(Shock, Vibration, Temperature, Pressure, Vacuum)
- Integrated Design for Testability Guidelines Review
- Takaya Flying Probe Test System
- Teradyne Test Station II
- X-Ray Critical Inspection
(Nordson Dage XD7600NT)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you manufacture prototypes?
Yes, we are capable of producing 22 inch x 16 inch prototype boards.
- What is the size limit of your board capabilities?
For production, we are limited to 18 inches x 14 inches, but we are happy to discuss your larger requirements by phone.
For prototype boards, we are limited to 22 inches x 16 inches.
- How many layers of boards can you produce?
- Are you ITAR Registered?
Yes, Polaris is ITAR registered.
- Are you capable of providing test engineering and test specifications for manufactured boards?
Yes, Polaris is capable of providing test engineering and specifications for manufactured boards.
- What is your chip size limit?
The smallest chip size we will produce is 0201.
- Can you provide quick turnaround for production?
Polaris Contract Manufacturing, Inc.
15 Barnabas Road
Marion, MA 02738
Fax: (508) 748-3086
Click Here for Directions
Sales and Business Development Manager
Office: (774) 553-6392
Cell: (774) 281-2659
THE WORLD KEEPS CHANGING. WE DESIGN SYSTEMS THAT CHANGE WITH IT.
As technology grows and adversaries become more sophisticated, naval dominance, missile defense and nuclear deterrence must evolve to meet these new threats.