The Lockheed Martin Common Cockpit™ avionics suite is common to the U.S. Navy’s MH-60R and MH-60S multi-mission SEAHAWK helicopters.
The cockpit enables the aircrew to perform diverse missions, including anti-submarine warfare, anti-surface warfare, Combat Search and Rescue, Vertical Replenishment, and Airborne Mine Countermeasures.
The Common Cockpit™ avionics suite is based on open architecture and commercial-off-the-shelf technology, including:
- Four 8"x10" full color, night vision device-capable, sunlight-readable displays
- Digital communications suite
- Common programmable keysets soon to be replaced with trackball
- Fully integrated Global Positioning System and Inertial Navigation System
- Mass memory data storage
- Rugged integrated mission computer
In addition, a new flight management computer and new operational software provide for greatly increased operational capability.
ENGINEERING THE FUTURE OF VERTICAL LIFT
From the flight of the world's first practical helicopter in 1939, Sikorsky has remained the industry leader through its commitment to innovation, excellence and safety.