The Right Information, at the Right Time, in the Right Place
What is TechAssist™?
The TechAssist application is a mobile support tool that improves a technician’s effectiveness and efficiency when performing maintenance tasks. TechAssist is designed specifically for the Technician’s area of maintenance responsibility in the work environment, and the continuous training required of them to develop or maintain their skill qualifications.
Its integration into the Technician’s workflow can consequently lower life-cycle costs by:
- Reducing technicians' reliance on assistance from expensive land-based personnel
- Decreasing the amount of time completing maintenance tasks
- Reducing or eliminating the need for costly on-site recurrent training
- Providing a central repository of Technicians’ information
How does TechAssist™ Work?
TechAssist places all the resources necessary to complete maintenance tasking at the point of need. Gone are the days of searching multiple locations for bulky manuals, technical data, or training modules that may or may not be available.
TechAssist integrates technical resources such as:
- Technical documentation
- Maintenance documentation such as PMS, R&R, FD/FI, and Forms
- Training material reuse such as Videos, Animation, and Simulations
- Other resources such as Long Lines, Diagrams, Tech Notes, and CAD Models
THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED RADAR AND SENSORS FAMILY
Lockheed Martin’s radar and electro-optical/infrared sensor systems provide advanced precision targeting, navigation, threat detection and next generation intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities. We’ve designed and delivered radars and sensors for every armed service and operational environment. Our space-based solutions collect and transmit imagery and sensor data that informs critical decisions made by national leaders, troops on the battlefield, intelligence agents and emergency responders, as well as the public and private sector.