Engineering Design Support Database (DSD)
DSD Core Parts Vol 6 Access Instructions:
To get access to the LM Engineering Preferred Parts Handbook (Preferred/Suitable substitute parts) follow these Instructions:
DESIGN SUPPORT DATABASE-PARTS (DSD – formerly Preferred Parts Handbook)
The DSD–Parts database is a compilation of the Engineering requirements for the purchasing of all standard component parts used for Lockheed Martin Programs: AMMM (C-130, C-27, C-5, P-3, S-3) and F-22.
Log on to the external DSD-Parts database here:
DESIGN SUPPORT DATABASE-PARTS ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
Access to DSD-Parts is a two-step procedure.
Copy and paste the list below to an email adding the information requested and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Company name and complete address
2. Requestor’s first and last name
3. Email address
4. Telephone number
5. Cage Code
6. Program (C-130, C-27, C-5, P-3, S-3 and F-22
7. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics buyer (N/A)
8. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics supplied Seller Code (N/A)
9. User id (choose and provide a 7 Character Alpha/Numeric User ID starting with “C” for AMMM Core Programs or “F” for the F-22 Program)
An EMAP/DSD site specific Proprietary Information Agreement (PIA) is required for access approval. Each individual requesting access to the EMAP or DSD-Parts sites must complete and sign this PIA.
See attachments for the PIA documents. Email the complete documents and request to Atul Kumbhani email@example.com.
For questions contact the Systems Administrator Atul Kumbhani.
Completion of PIA