Ethics Mentoring Program Webinars
You’ve read our Supplier Code of Conduct and seen our annual letter on gifts and business courtesies. Maybe, you’ve even checked out our Ethics Resources for Suppliers page.
But what exactly is Lockheed Martin asking you to do when it comes to ethics and compliance?
Sign up for just one, or all five, of our fall webinars and learn how your company can set up an
ethics program that complies with the requirements of FAR 52.203-13 and meets Lockheed
Martin’s standards (spoiler alert: it might be easier than you think!)
- Ethics Webinar 1: The Whats, Whys and Hows of an Effective Ethics Program (Oct. 3, 2017)
- Ethics Webinar 2: Setting Up an Effective Ethics Program (Oct. 10, 2017)
- Ethics Webinar 3: Developing Policies, Procedures and a Code of Conduct to Mitigate Risk (Oct. 19, 2017)
- Ethics Webinar 4: Training and Communicating on Ethics, and Assessing Your Ethics Program (Nov. 2, 2017)
- Ethics Webinar 5: Establishing Ways to Contact Ethics and Addressing Issues Raised (Nov. 9, 2017)