Rotary and Mission Systems Celebrates Outstanding Suppliers at 2017 Small Business Strong Event
Each year, Lockheed Martin partners with thousands of diverse small businesses to deliver outstanding products and services in support of its clients’ vital missions. The company recognizes the valuable role small businesses play in strengthening its supply chain and sharpening its competitive edge in the marketplace.
To this end, Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) hosted a Small Business Strong gala event Nov. 15, in Orlando, Florida, and celebrated 16 small business partners who made extraordinary contributions to the company’s products and services in 2017.
Phil Goslin, vice president of Global Supply Chain, provided welcome remarks at the event. Goslin said, “Lockheed Martin applies significant resources to identify small businesses with capabilities suited to its program needs, and to deliver the very best technologies to our customers. Your recognition this evening places you in an elite category.”
Goslin added, “Thank you for all that you do to support Lockheed Martin and the men and women who depend on our solutions. The quality of your products, the speed in which you deliver them and the innovation that you offer help maintain U.S. and allied technical superiority to preserve peace around the world.”
This year’s Small Business Strong recipients include:
- Cipher Tech Solutions (Upper Nyack, NY)
- Cotter Machine Company, Inc. (West Wareham, MA)
- deciBel Research, Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
- Dedicated Computing (Waukesha, WI)
- Hisco, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- ITI Engineering (Winter Springs, FL)
- Kitsap Composites (Port Orchard, WA)
- Lancaster Packaging (Hudson, MA)
- Merrill Aviation & Defense (Saginaw, MI)
- Precision Metal Industries (Pompano Beach, FL)
- Shelby Mechanical, Inc. (Cinnaminson, NJ)
- South Bay Cable Corporation (Idyllwild, CA)
- TEVET, LLC (Mosheim, TN)
- TFab Manufacturing, LLC (Madison, AL)
- Trust Automation, Inc. (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Wil-Nic (Freeport, NY)
To learn more about Lockheed Martin’s supplier diversity programs, including its training, innovation and outreach initiatives, click here.