December 2020 --
Bridging the Gaps to Accelerate CMMC Preparation
The recent Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)-focused suppliers webinar broke attendance records. The slides and recording are available using the buttons below. As we look toward the new year, we are planning for additional webinars. In the meantime, below is one of the frequently asked questions that we have received regarding the U.S. Department of Defense's Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS).
How do I gain access to SPRS and how do I submit my NIST 800-171 score?
Instructions for how to obtain access to SPRS are available here. Prior to being granted SPRS access, suppliers must register for an account in Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) by following the instructions provided here and below; please ensure that each of the steps below is completed before you begin registering for account in PIEE (Step 9).
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM) (MANDATORY STEP) This step will register the supplier for a CAGE code, required to conduct business with the U.S. Government. This step may be skipped if the vendor already has a CAGE code in SAM
- Establish an Electronic Business (EB) Point of Contact (POC) in SAM (MANDATORY STEP) An EB POC must be established for your CAGE code in order to continue
- Ensure CAGE Code is added to the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment Vendor Group Structure (MANDATORY STEP) Requires the vendor to contact Customer Support Center (1-866-618-5988) or send an email to DISA Ogden to have their CAGE code added to PIEE
- Establish an Organizational Email Address (Wide Area Workflow-step only)
- Designate a Contractor Administrator (CAM) (MANDATORY STEP)
- Determine if batch feeds for data input is necessary (Wide Area Workflow-step only)
- Set up PCs to Access applications in Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment
- Self-Register CAM (MANDATORY STEP - there must be a CAM to activate vendors)
- Have all users for the CAGE Code(s) self-register on the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment web site for one of the available Vendor Roles User Registration process can be found here
- Complete the Web Based Training for the applications you will use in Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment.